Here are Sarah Dodd’s Top Tips for people not camping on site !!. Please add your tips to this post below.
• Buy your benicassim tickets early- it can get really expensive to leave it to the last minute.
• For ease and reassurance use BeniTravel to organise your trip- it may not be the cheapest option, but it is certainly the simplest.
• Have a few drinks before you get to/on your way to the site. Will definitely save you money in the long run.
• Keep plenty of water bottle lids in your pockets/bag. When buying water from the bar, the lids will come in handy- meaning you can dance like crazy without spilling a drop!
• Ladies- bring loo roll- the festival has plenty of toilets, but like most festivals, within a couple of hours loo roll is like gold dust!
• Make sure you have cash with you- there are very few cash machines on site and the queues were constantly 50+ people.
• Loose, cool clothing is a must! Even at 3am temperatures can be 20°c+, and in a crowd of 50,000 people it will get sweaty!
• Get to your chosen stage early; get an excellent spot- simple!
• Most importantly- Enjoy! F.I.B is one of the few remaining festivals that is for music lovers. Check out the various stages, and people you may not have heard of- you can guarantee that they wouldn’t be there if they didn’t deserve to be.
Please add in the comments below your Top Tips so we can get a definitive guide for Brits going to Beni